QGAPS Social is a bi-monthly gathering for LGBTQIA+ graduate and professional students, co-hosted by the LGBTQ Center and QGAPS at The Graduate School. It’s a chance for folks to connect, come together, and build community. Friends and family are welcome to join! Feel free to come for as long or as little as you are able. There is no pressure to purchase anything if you can’t or don’t want to. QGAPS Socials are held on first Fridays and third Thursdays of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm, with some variation.
If you have any questions or accessibility needs, please contact our Graduate and Professional Student Program Coordinator.
Fall 2019 Schedule:
- Friday 9/06 at Vecino Brewing Co., 300 E Main St C, Carrboro, NC 27510 (RSVP on Facebook)
- Thursday 9/19 at Mellow Mushroom, 310 W Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27516 (RSVP on Facebook)
- Friday 10/04 (Location TBD)
- Thursday 10/24 (Location TBD)
- Friday 11/01 (Location TBD)
- Thursday 11/14 (Location TBD)
QGAPS is a collaborative program sponsored by the LGBTQ Center and The Graduate School Office of Diversity and Student Success.