The LGBTQ Center Book Club is a twice-monthly meeting of lit nerds and casual readers who love to discuss books, fanfic, and other readings with LGBTQIA+ themes. We meet on a pattern of suggesting books on the 1st Friday and meeting to discuss the group's chosen work(s) on the 3rd Friday. We stay in touch and vote for books (or other readings) using a dedicated GroupMe chat in between meetings.
Spring 2021 Schedule
1st and 3rd Friday starting (some variation due to modified break schedule) 1/08 from 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
- Friday 1/8: Reading Recs/Anti-recs Meeting
- Friday 1/22: What's Normal Anyway and Zami: A New Spelling of My Name.
- Friday 2/5: Reading Recs/Anti-recs Meeting
- Friday 2/19: Black Sun and Feminist, Queer, Crip
- Friday 3/5: Reading Recs/Anti-recs Meeting
- Friday 3/19: Every True Pleasure: LGBTQ Tales of NC and Boyfriends
- Friday 4/9: Reading Recs/Anti-recs Meeting
- Friday 4/23: Plain Bad Heroines and Cosmoknights
How to Join
RSVP on HeelLife for Zoom link