Queer FallFest is a drop-in event for LGBTQIA+ and allied students to learn about and get involved with LGBTQ organizations at Carolina.
QFF is for anyone who wants to:
- Find out how to become an LGBTQ Center Ambassador and help shape Center programming.
- Learn about upcoming events scheduled or being planned for the semester.
- Get involved with student organizations that work towards equity and cultivate community for LGBTIQA+ and allied students.
- Learn about LGBTQIA+ specific services and resources around campus.
- Visit tarheels.live/queerfallfest
- Sign in with your Onyen*
- browse for organizations interest you, then join their listed Zoom meetings OR join the "Main Event" Zoom meeting for help deciding
For the privacy of students who are not able to be "out," RSVP on HeelLife is optional and attendance will be self-reported only.
We recommend participants update their Zoom profiles with the name and pronouns they wish to be known by before joining a Zoom meeting. Go to https://unc.zoom.us/profile to update your profile. If you want to share your pronouns, add them in with your last name (or in place of your last name).
*Signing in with your onyen will not be recorded as attendance and will not show up in your co-curricular transcript or other official records.