Center staff have decades of experience educating on topics related to identity development, LGBTIQA+ youth, cultural competence, and more. We also create and tailor workshops and presentations to best address the topics and objectives of the hosting instructor, department, or organization.
Examples of previous presentations and workshops include:
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Intersex, Transgender, Queer, and Asexual+ (LGBTIQA+) 101
- LGBTIQA+ Youth in Schools
- Culturally Competent Counseling witLGBTIQA+ Identified People:
- Culturally Competent Health Care for LGBTIQA+ Identified People
- Interpersonal and Relationship Violence in LGBTIQA+ Communities
- Workplace and Job Search Issues for LGBTIQA+ Identified People
- Presentations on specific identities within the LGBTIQA+ community
If you would like to request a presentation or workshop, please complete the Presentation Request Form at least one month in advance. There is no fee for departments or organizations affiliated with UNC. External departments or organizations will be charged $250 per hour, plus travel expenses for locations over 30 miles from UNC-CH.
Please fill out the below form, or email April Callis at email@example.com.