Request a Safe Zone Sign

If you need a replacement sign we are happy to make one for you. Please contact fill out this form to let us know your name and address. If your sign has been vandalized or defaced in any way, please take a picture of it and Report Harassment so we can track these instances. You can also report this destruction of property using the same form.

Signs for anyone trained from March 2020 onward will not be sent until the University requires nonessential staff return to campus.

We appreciate your patience while Center staff adhere to University guidelines to mitigate the spread of COVID by working remotely. You do not need to request a replacement sign if you fall into this category, though you are welcome to do so.

Sharing and printing options: